Unestablished Monfer: Chris started “Club Chris” as a surprise to Cory, taking him into his trailer, music and lights waiting for them, and he dances with him in a seductive manner, slowly getting closer until they’re grinding, which leads to music-sex.
Established-Kinn: Finn is his canon-self, up until he goes out shopping with Kurt and Santana; Santana wants some advice on lingerie from Kurt, and Finn ends up having to follow Santana and Kurt into a Victoria’s Secret; while Kurt is waiting for Santana to change, he notices that Finn is showing a strange interest in the lingerie, as if he wants to buy it for himself. The next day, Kurt goes back to the store alone to get some lingerie for Finn, and brings it back home; he waits for Finn to finish a shower in their shared bedroom, and when Finn enters, Kurt blindfolds him and dresses him in the lingerie, taking the blindfolds off and revealing Finn to himself in a mirror. Queue fem!Finn and dom!Kurt teasing and sexy-times.
Established-Kinn: Kurt proposes to Finn: In their relationship, Kurt plays a stereotypical-“male” role, Finn playing the stereotypical-“female” role, all of which happens naturally. However, when Kurt decides to propose to Finn, his complex journey, fighting against his fear of judgment, leads to a courageously-public proposal by a nervous!Kurt. Finn accepts the proposal, and then some happy-happy-fluff-time happens.
Unestablished-Kinn, natural-domesticity!Kinn: In desperation for something to add to his resume, Kurt signs up as a tutor for students at McKinley High. When Kurt lets the news slip to Finn, Finn immediately jumps in and asks Kurt to tutor him. Kurt declines Finn’s response, but when Finn mentions it to their parents, they insist that Kurt accept his request, and Kurt eventually accepts. Within the first hour or so of Kurt working with Finn, as Kurt feared, their natural chemistry leads to them both having a lot of fun working together, and Finn sees a new light to Kurt that he mentally avoids confronting. After the tutoring session, Finn feels closer to Kurt in a brotherly way, and Kurt endures what he feared - spending too much time working with Finn would bring him too close to the romantic relationship that he wants, all whilst knowing Finn doesn’t want it; pure torture, almost experiencing what he can’t have, and it rips him apart, leaving him to quietly cry himself to sleep. During the next tutoring session, which takes place in Kurt’s room, they work together perfectly and enjoy each other’s company even more, and they end up staying up late, and Finn decides to crash in his room, falling asleep on Kurt’s bed. Kurt cleans up their mess and awkardly gets into bed next to Finn, and tries to fall asleep. However, he can’t contain his pain, and starts crying again, making sure to stay quiet and face away from Finn. Kurt, however, didn’t realize that Finn hadn’t completely fallen asleep, and Finn gets up, poking Kurt, asking him if he’s awake. Kurt doesn’t expect it at all and yelps in surprise, scaring Finn a little, but Finn ends up giggling in response. In his surprise, Kurt turned around, and thus reveals his tear-streaked and sad face, and when Finn stops giggling and gets a look at him, he asks what’s wrong, only to have Kurt try to hide it from Finn. Finn eventually gets to Kurt, Kurt revealing how torturing their time spent together has been for him and how much pain he’s in. Finn physically comforts Kurt and surprises Kurt by telling him that they’ll always be each other’s family and that he wouldn’t be surprised at all if they “adopted kids together or something”, someday, moved in together; the whole thing. More romance ensues.
Unestablished-Monfer: Cory gushes about Chris, as he usually does, but with the rest of the cast around, while they’re hanging out. Another cast member teases Cory, saying that he acts like he has a “thing” for Chris, and Cory freezes up, his deep blush giving his crush away to the cast, and when they all start squeeling and freaking out, Cory leaves as quickly as possible, humilated. Chris immediately follows Cory and catches him. Monfer ensues from this point.
Finn calls Kurt after the “call me” motion he does during Lean On Me. What they talk about is up to you but here are some ideas:
- Finn says that he needs help because he just broke up with Quinn and can’t decide how to ask out this “really cute boy that he just can’t take his eyes off of”.
- They talk and talk for hours and hours about everything, a lot like the scene in Elizabethtown [don’t ask, that movie just reminds me of them so much], and they eventually get on to the topic of Kurt’s crush, or Finn’s feelings for Kurt, and this is where you go into detail.
- Phone sex [duh]: Finn keeps pushing it, while Kurt is extremely nervous about it.
Class field-trip to a large park. Kurt and Finn are in the same class. They are going through a forest and Kurt is basically clinging to Finn in fear of the bugs/dirt/etc. and Finn does all he can to save Kurt from all of them.
While Kurt is trying to get over Finn, Finn is trying to win over Kurt. Finn learns all there is to know about the world of fashion, and shows it. Kurt can’t control himself and tackles Finn at home in their room. Kurt tells Finn he just needed to be himself, and if he had told him that his love was reciprocated, he wouldn’t have had to try to get over it.
Welcome to Kinfer Prompts!
I have a billion-infinity prompts for both Kinn and Monfer in my mind, and I’ve decided I should make use of them and share! I’ll also keep this open to submissions.
Always Read the Fine Print:
- If you fill a prompt, let me know via the ask or submission box! I’ll post all fills that I’m notified of on the fills page.
- I want to keep these prompts open, so that anyone can use them for inspiration, which means that when a prompt is filled, it’s not taken. However, if a filler seriously wants to fill and take a prompt, they can contact me via the Kinfer Prompts ask or submit box.
- Kinfer Prompts will be open to submissions via the submission and ask boxes, but credit for prompts from either is the responsibility of the prompter and/or filler.
- I won’t post submissions/asks that are too simple (example: “Finn and Kurt get married in New York.”) or that just don’t work (I have a very open mind, so it won’t be often for that reason).
- The above will be posted on the Rules and Guidelines page.
If you have any suggestions, questions, or concerns, don’t hesitate to hit the ask box!